Be inspired – The learning environment in the Lufthansa Training & Con-ference Hotel leaves nothing to be desired
Learning from one another – that is the future of knowledge: whether in a workshop, a lecture, coaching in small groups or expert discussions at the coffee bar: it’s easier to learn when the “surrounding area” is also inspiring. For this reason, the training area in the Lufthansa Training & Conference Centre was designed in accordance with the scientific findings of the Fraunhofer-Institute.
All seminar rooms have full-length windows down to floor level offering a view of the Odenwald and the Rhine plane. On the interior they border on broad, naturally illuminated corridors with areas one can withdraw to in order to do group work and coffee points. It is also possible to study informally in the open air. Generous terraces and pavilions in the park are inviting for such a purpose. More than 80 seminar rooms equipped with state-of-the-art media technology may be used flexibly by between 4 and 100 persons at a time.
Active leisure time brings the guests in top form
In order to allow the knowledge gained in the seminar to sink in, there is a comprehensive range of leisure activities on offer at the Lufthansa Training & Conference Centre. The guest may actively relax in the fitness centre with its swimming pool and sauna or in the fresh air whilst jogging, hiking and bike-riding – in the nature park Odenwald, which is directly adjacent. Seeheim is also prepared for international guests from a culinary point of view: professional chefs serve an innovative variety of well-balanced foods, freshly prepared according to original recipes from the Lufthansa Star Chefs.
Training & Dialog at a glance
- Ca. 80 Training and Seminar rooms, able to be used by 4 to 100 persons, 12 to 100 square metres in area, and partially with access to the terraces
- State-of-the-art media technology (a beamer is already included in the flat-rate for the conference)
- Wireless-LAN available in public areas
- Areas into which one can withdraw in order to do group work
- Coffee points
- Conference hotel with 483 rooms
- A multi-storey car park offering 500 parking spaces free of charge
- A shuttle bus operating between the conference hotel and Frankfurt air-port
- Copyshop and Printservice in the hotel: Airport Data GmbH 069/696 13 9631 www.airportdata.de
- Planungstool Professional Event Facts
Welcome to the variety of Lufthansa Seeheim.